It's been a while since I posted here, and there are a number of reasons why this has been. However it has been pointed out to me rather directly that as this blog is essentially a record of our travels I should at least keep the records of our travels up to date. And as such where are the records of our trip to Scotland last year? So for anyone who may or may not have been reading this I do apologise, as I did to the person that raised the question.
The following few posts are the posts in question. If you have read them already, so be it, if you have not, here they are.
What this exercise has highlighted for me is that in reading over these posts today (yes they are still unedited, so please accept them for what they are, a daily record of events and experiences, as a stream of consciousness) it recalled for me what a great time that we had in a wonderful part of this country. Those days will be recalled as part of the 'good times' that we have shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment